Saturday, August 2, 2008

Options, options

So, I applied for a rockin' part-time job that, if I get it, will pay off some debt and then be enough part-time to focus on midwifery studies. I'd be writing summaries of books for entrepreneurs--basically Cliffnotes for businessmen. I am currently thinking about the following options for school stuff:
Ancient Arts Midwifery Institute for my midwife education. It is by all accounts a very tough, challenging, educational course that will more than prepare me for the NARM. Also an apprenticeship, hopefully with Better Birth!
ALACE doula certification, plus HypnoBabies hypnodoula certification.
Possibly HypnoBabies instructor and ALACE instructor. 
Possibly breasted lactation consultant course, and being a LLL leader, working towards IBCLC. That's a lot of work. I'll have to think about it.

No comments: